More than 30 years experience
AQF Ltd is a specialist, technical foam converter servicing clients throughout Europe, North America and Asia. We have more than 30 years experience in solving problems for our clients.
AQF Ltd was created through the merger in 2005 of two leading Irish technical foam converters. It has been a merger of equals and this spirit of co-operation has enabled AQF to develop collaborative relationships with clients in many countries and many sectors.
AQF has evolved over the years:
- Early '80s – Started to service the demands of the furniture industry in Navan, Ireland. Navan is the traditional home of furniture manufacturing in Ireland.
- Late '80s to '90s – As large numbers of US technology manufacturing companies established operations in Ireland we started to offer advanced foam packaging solutions to this sector.
- Mid to late '90s – Developed our first real experience in technical foam with the inkjet cartridge industry. This developed to become one of the key pillars of our growth over the last two decades.
- Mid 2000s – Started to carve out a niche within the medical device and woundcare sector. This led to the establishment in 2011 of our business unit AQF Medical, dedicated to the stringent requirements of the lifesciences sector.
- In 2014, AQF is truly a technical foam specialist with technical foams accounting for over 90% of the value of our turnover.
From our location 40 minutes from Dublin Airport in Ireland, AQF has developed to have a truly international presence.
Today, we are solving problems for our clients in:
- And several other countries.
AQF has established a dedicated business unit called AQF Medical to service the needs of our demanding medical clients.Read more
The electronics sector has been the core of our technical foam offering for more than 20 years.Read more
Many consumer products contain foams which perform key technical jobs. AQF has always worked with developers and manufacturers of consumer goods to deliver clever technical solutions.Read more
Has traditionally been an important part of our business and one of our production halls is devoted to such applications.Read more